Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where are you, Virginia?

I'm here. Well sort of! I've started my own business, All Fleeced Out. While I won't be becoming a millionaire with this business, I definitely have been kept busy lately. I've been making lots of hoodies, and lots of longies (pants). If you are in the market for something fleece, you can find me on Etsy, or on Facebook. Obviously, I've taken a break from blogging, and I'm not sure that I'll ever come back full force. It would be nice, but I severely lack the time.

Other than that, B is is starting to walk and is keeping me very busy! She's 10 months now, and definitely into everything. Life couldn't be better. =)

3 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened to stumble across your site and discovered that you are an Unschooling family, we are too ;) Going to check out your fleece items on etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. lyj

    ReplyDelete